DONATE TO RGDSN
Thank you to our generous donors who advocate for individuals with Down syndrome and their families. Want to make a donation to RGDSN? The donation form accepts one-time or monthly payments.
Your Donation Helps Us With Our Core Programs
- New Parent Outreach and Prenatal Care
- Playgroups for all ages
- National Conference
- Local Conferences
- Summer, Fall and Spring Programs (camps/workshops/therapy)
- Buddy Walk
- Grants & Sponsors
- Research support on a National and Global level:
- National Down syndrome congress
- Lumind Research and more
- Resources, literature, outreach and services for new parents
Help our Network raise funds through the Smith’s Community Rewards Program. Simply register online at www.smithscommunityrewards.com.
Our NPO (Non-Profit Organization) number: 18815.
- Customers must have a registered Smith’s rewards card account to link to your organization.
- If a member does not yet have a Smith’s rewards card, please let them know they are available at the customer service desk at any Smith’s.
- Participants will create an online Smith’s account, enter basic information, verify their email, enter their rewards card number, and choose an organization that they would like to support through their shopping.
- Step-by-step enrollment instructions can be found online at www.smithscommunityrewards.com for you and your participants.
- REMEMBER: purchases will not count for your organization until after your participants register their reward card(s).
Self Care Passbook Supports RGDSN
Get a jump on your holiday gift-giving or treat yourself to a Self Care Passbook. The Self-Care Passbook is a book of coupons valid for over $1,700 in discounts on yoga classes, wellness experiences, healing sessions, and at select fine retailers. Use Coupon Code RGDSN for $20 off your Passbook and a portion of the proceeds will go back to RGDSN.