The Rio Grande Down Syndrome Network is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to empower individuals with Down syndrome and their families through advocacy, education and support. We are a collaborative network which seeks to create awareness, assure inclusion, and promote independence in individuals with Down syndrome.
- Post-Secondary Grants for adults with Down Syndrome (posted 1.18.17)
- NDSS Employment Survey (posted 1.1.17)
- Monthly Newsletter
- UTEP Study is looking for participants (click here for more information)
- DD Waiver Changes (click here for more information)
- Attorney General is seeking members for Outreach Program (click here for more information)
We offer events and activities throughout the year to bring families and members of the community together for fun and networking.
Annual events include: World Down Syndrome Day, Night at the Isotopes, Summer Picnic, Buddy Walk and Holiday Party.
To learn more, check out our Events page.